Whats next with Carl's Gadgets? Racing Drones, Camera Drones, and Other Cool Gadgets!

Lately there have been a few crazy topics that have plagued my mind. Both have to do with drones :)

Buying a drone can be confusing, what do you get, what price point do you want to get in at? What features do you really need? What features do you want? Racing drone? Camera drone? Phone controlled? Prop guards? You get my point. Lots to figure out.

Lately I have started getting into racing drones. The whole world of racing drones is SO HARD TO GET INTO! There is such a steep learning curve, that I have started and stopped researching racing drones multiple times.

So with all that being said here at Carl's Gadgets we are going to start two new segments:
- What is the best camera drone for me?
- How on earth do you get into racing drones without clawing your own eyes out?

The goal here is to share the research that I did and the discoveries I made while learning what would be the perfect camera drone for me and the prefect racing drone for me. Hopefully it will save you the headache that I went through!

Soon you will be able to get cool photos like these:





And participate in races like these:



Stay tuned to Carls Gadgets and enjoy the ride!

Comments

Support us by shopping on Amazon